New in: H&M haul

Hello lovelies, I picked up a few things at H&M, here they are! Bought some hipster briefs, this is not usually my choice but decided to try something more comfy! :) a pair of the cutest pj pants, they look polka dot but they're actually a heart print! They fit great! I tried them on at home and after seeing how well they fit I want to go and get another pair! They also have them in a grey leopard print that I liked so I'm really tempted to go buy them, too! Baby clammer hair clips that I'm always buying and constantly lose or break them and a cobalt blue eyeliner pencil. If it's good I'm gonna buy their eyebrow pencil too and save myself some money! I also have this grey tank top that has become my favourite( you can see it HERE) so I decided to get them in more colors, got a white, a black and a hot pink one. I like wearing them in summer but also as a base layer under sweaters in winter. And last but not least a gorgeous super soft sweater in cream and grey leopard print. Do you buy an item in different colors/prints  if you like it? What's the latest thing you bought? Have a great weekend! xoxoxo




Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις